1st June 2020
22nd May 2020
21st May 2020
18th May 2020
12th May 2020
11th May 2020
7th May 2020
30th April 2020
27th April 2020
24th April 2020
2nd April 2020
Parent support and advice from Enfield Children Services during COVID-19 pandemic:
- Advice given around conversation parents can have with their child regarding concerns their child might raise about the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Additional advice given to parents regarding strategies they can implement for their child’s home learning.
- Suggested resources online to use in addition to the work the school is giving pupils weekly.
19th March 2020
As part of its announcement about schools, the Government also said that;
- Exams will not take place in May and June
- Schools will be open to help support the children of key workers and for vulnerable students
- Provision for food will be made for students who qualify for Free School Meals
We expect further details on how this will work in the coming days and will liaise closely with the Department for Education to ensure that we support our key worker parents and vulnerable students in any way we can.
Stay at Home Advice
You and anyone you live with should stay home for 14 days if you have the following symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home.
You must call the school on 020 8443 3113 to notify us of your child's absense.
Find out about the virus and how to protect yourself here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
For further information on the government response, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Here is the most recent communication to parents on this topic:
Coronavirus Update - https://arkjohnkeats.org/sites/default/files/Coronavirus%20Letter%20-%20...