Y6 Admissions Events
Open Evenings for secondary admissions in September 2018:
Wednesday 27th September 2017 from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Wednesday 11th October 2017 from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Welcome from the Principal will take place at 5.30pm and 6.30pm followed by a tour.
Open Mornings for secondary admissions in September 2018:
Thursday 28th September 2017 from 9.00am to 10.00am
Tuesday 3rd October 2017 from 9.00am to 10.00am
Friday 13th October 2017 from 9.00am to 10.00am
Ofsted and performance data
The academy was inspected in April 2015 and was judged outstanding in every area
We see the outstanding judgement only as a validation of the progress we have made to date. We are determined to provide an unrivalled standard of education for local children and know we have more to do to achieve this. Our focus will remain unwaveringly on the further development of exceptional practice within each of our pillars:
- A curriculum that provides challenge, academic rigour, cultural literacy and systematic progression as well as opportunities for pupils to develop key learning dispositions and their literacy and numeracy skills.
- Teaching that is highly effective and high quality support for staff in developing their practice.
- Strong discipline through the highly consistent application of our routines and techniques by all staff. Development of character through the Character programme.
- Raising aspirations through high quality teaching, the speaker programme, university visits and working with external partners.
- Widening pupils’ horizons through a high quality enrichment programme that all staff contribute to.
- Setting high expectations in everything we do and working collaboratively to ensure staff and pupils can meet these expectations.
Please see the full report here Ark John Keats Inspection Report.pdf
The Key Stage 1 results can be viewed here Key Stage 1 - Results.pdf
Our first Key Stage 4 cohort will sit their GCSE exams in 2019.