Academic Review Meetings
Our first parent and pupil academic review meetings of the year are happening next week.
These are an incredibly important time for the school and provide the opportunity to:
- Understand how your child is progressing all of their subjects
- Find out ways of supporting your child’s academic progress
- Set targets for the next term
- Meet your child’s form tutor
- Ask any questions you may have
All pupils must attend with a parent or carer, and will have a meeting between 2-5pm on either the 16th or 19th of January.
On both of those days, school will finish at 1.15pm.
Please check planners for the appointment times – and if you have any queries, please contact the school.